Summary: In order to receive and process service requests, Service Providers will need to register and set-up a Service Provider profile. Once their profile is set-up, and your invite has been Accepted, they can be assigned to your store locations.
Red Exclamation: This component of the Service Provider profile has not yet been set-up.
Green Check: This component of the Service Provider profile has been set-up.
- Invite: Upon submission, the Service Provider will be sent an email link containing a registration link, or a link to sign-up to an existing Service Provider profile.
- Vendor ID:
- Trades and Regions: The service providers Trades and Regions indicates the Trades (Ex: HVAC, Electrician, Plumbing, etc) they support, and the regions (Example: State of California, County of Los Angeles, City of Beverly Hills) they operate in.
- Rates and Terms: The service provider's Rates and Terms includes their service rates (Hourly Charges, Trip Charge, Material Markup, etc), Payment Terms, Warranty Terms (Labor and Material), and their Office Hours / Regular Time Hours.
Contacts: Includes contact information for the the service provider's key public contacts.
- Service Provider Required Documents (SP Required Docs):
- Step 1: Login to Ecotrak
- Step 2: Click 'Admin'
- Step 3: Click Service Provider to open the Service Provider Module
- Step 4: Click 'Invite' on the top-left
- Step 5: Enter the Service Provider's contact information
- Existing Service Provider: Ecotrak may identify existing Service Providers using the Email and/or Phone Number. If the Service Provider already has a profile the system will display service provider's with matching contact information and confirm you would like to redirect the invite, or send out a fresh invitation.
- Bulk Invites: Please reach out to your
Please see attached guide for more information