Summary: Every work order created within Ecotrak will be assigned a Not to Exceed (NTE) amount that is often pre-defined by the facilities team and/or site administrator (often $500.00 - $750.00, depending on the type of asset).
If the work being performed by the Service Provider (vendor) exceeds the Not to Exceed (NTE), then a Proposal will be needed to gather your approval for any work that goes over the Not to Exceed.
Approval of the Proposal will then update the corresponding NTE so that the service provider may proceed with completing and invoicing the Work Order.
- Warranty NTE: If the asset is found to have a Possible Warranty, the system will use the Warranty Not to Exceed (NTE) amount instead (Commonly $0.00 - $250.00, depending on the type of Asset & Warranty Coverage).
Quick Guide (Web):
- Step 1: Login to the Ecotrak Web Portal
- Step 2: Click Proposal/Invoice on your dashboard / side-menu
- Note: The Proposal / Invoice module will default to having the "Assigned to Me" filter checked, and Status Filter set to 'Pending Approval'.
- To view more proposals, uncheck the "Assigned to Me" filter, and update the 'Date Range', 'Category', 'Status', and 'Search' filters.
- Step 3: Search for the Proposal(s) to be approved:
- You can use the 'Date Range', 'Category', 'Status', and 'Search' filters at the top of the Proposal module to narrow or expand the amount of Proposals being displayed.
- Step 4: Click the Proposal/Invoice ID or View Details icon to open the Proposal Details page
- The Proposal/Invoice Details page includes additional information about the work being proposed. It may also include a Proposal Total, with a line-item breakdown of the Labor, Material, Freight, Tax, and Other charges.
- Step 4b: How to open Attached Invoice/ Proposal file. Within the details page of a proposal/ invoice you can view the attached proposal/invoice file. At the top region of the details page you will see a button "attachments". Click that button and and you will then see a list of the attachment files loaded at the bottom region of the page. There will be an attachment that reads "invoice". Upon clicking that file, the Service Providers invoice will then load for viewing.
- Step 5a: Click the Approve icon to approve the Proposal/Invoice.
- Note: If the Proposal amount is greater than your approval limit, the proposal history will be updated with your approval, and the Proposal will be reassigned to the next approver.
- Step 5b: Click Reject icon to Reject the Proposal/Invoice, and send it back to your Service Provider. You will be prompted to add a reject reason, to help your vendor better understand the reason for the rejection.
- Your Service Provider can adjust and/or resubmit the Proposal/Invoice for your review and approval.
Quick Guide (Mobile):
- Step 1 – Login to the Ecotrak Mobile App
- Step 2 - Navigate to the "Proposals" module
- Step 3 - Find the Proposals to be approved
- Step 4 - Navigate to the Proposal details page
- Step 5 – Click Approve or Reject
Please see attached guide for more information