You may run into situations where you need to contact your customer concerning updates on Work Orders, Invoices, or Proposals. Reasons include (but are not limited to):
- You haven't heard from the customer.
- You have an update on a Work Order.
- You are waiting on the customer to approve an Invoice or Proposal.
If you do not have a direct line of communication to the customer, then the easiest way to notify them of your request is to leave a Note.
How to Leave a Note For a Service Provider
- Step 1: Open the Work Order, Invoice, or Proposal that you wish to add a note to.
NOTE: The process of adding a note is the same for Work Orders, Invoices, and Proposals
- Step 2: Click on the Notes tab at the top of the details screen.
NOTE: If you do not see the Notes tab at the top of the screen, you may not have permission to view notes. In this situation, you will want to contact your account Admin to have them add Notes to your Access Permissions
- Step 3: Click on the '+ Add' button on the right hand of the screen.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Customer' tab at the top of the pop up window, and choose the service provider listed under 'Company Name'.
NOTE: If this note is urgent, make sure to mark the 'Important' check box.
- Step 5: Enter your Note in the 'Description' box, and click 'Submit' .
NOTE: After clicking 'Submit', the system will notify the Service Provider of your entry, prompting them to respond.