This is a current list of known issues that our development team are actively working on as of 3/23/21
1. Issue: 'Priority Type' field is not auto-populating when creating a service request.
- How this is affecting users: No ability to select a priority level type when creating a service request.
2. Issue: Some invoice categories are not matching up correctly with the corresponding work orders that they are attached to.
- How is this affecting users: Work orders and Invoices that are linked together will both report different category types EX: one will shows "capitol expense" and the other will show "repair" for the category types.
3. Issue: Attachments can not be edited
- How this is affecting users: Attachments no longer have the ability to be edited or moved to inactive.
4. Issue: Images on attachments not showing on work orders
- How this issue is affecting users: When clicking attachments from the work order details page, you are unable to view the photos that have been uploaded.
5. Issue: Add Note button not populating on Invoice Details Page
- How issue is a affecting users: Unable to create a note from the invoice details page
6. Issue: User Location Assignment edits are not saving
- How issue is affecting users: Customers are unable to edit user Location assignment. After submitting any changes, the system returns back to to how it was and doesn’t save the changes.
7. Issue: Bulk Updating the Status of a Work Order as a non-Admin user fails
- How issue is a affecting users: This issue is only affecting "USERS" not affecting "ADMIN ACCOUNT" -When a user is attempting to accept work orders in bulk, they receive a message "Cannot update work order Status to Accepted"
8. Issue: The 'Customers' custom Document Types do not display in the Document Type dropdown when uploading attachments to the Customer module
9. Issue: Customer Module - Unable to "Edit"
How issue is affecting customer: PCompany is missing the "Edit" button in the customer module, preventing users from editing Customer data, as well as enabling "Modules", such as Fiscal Budget Periods, Advanced Approval Settings, and Troubleshooting, on the modules tab
Customers cannot edit data in the ‘Profile’ module (Admin → Profile)
10. Issue: Date Range Filter Not Functioning w/ Awaiting Invoice Status
- How issue is affecting customer: When attempting to apply a date range filter filter to ‘Awaiting Invoice’ status invoices in the invoice module, no information is returned.
11. Issue: WO Next assigning saving incorrect date
- How issue is affecting user: WO next assigned is saving an incorrect date in the date created field EX: This work order was assigned to SPID 20113 today, and has been unassigned at the top of the hour.
12. Issue: Select All/Deselect all in Notes not working
- How issue is affecting user: When toggling the Users 'Select All/Deselect All' check box in notes, nothing happens. This is in work order notes, proposal notes, and invoice notes.
13. Issue: Inactive checkbox not working on the Asset Tab of the Locations Module
- How issue is affecting users: The 'Asset' Tab in the Location module does not include / display assets in the 'Inactive' status.
14. Issue: Bulk Trade Assignment Module Issues
- How issue is affecting users: The service provider assignment information listed in the bulk trade assignment module within the Locations Module is not matching the information listed within the Service Provider Module.
15. Issue: Proposal not closing after invoice is approved
- How issue is affecting user: Proposals should be closed out once an invoice is approved, Aaron brought to our attention that proposal ID 61455 did not close out after invoice ID 336956 was approved.
16. Issue: Reassigning discrepancies between Mobile & Web
- How issue is affecting user: When on the web platform, a user cannot reassign a work order to a new service provider when the work order is set to Internal, but when they are on the mobile app, they can.
17. Issue: Multiple Invoice Edits - 500 Error
- How issue is affecting users: When editing multiple sections on an invoice, specifically the category and customer code, an error 500 message is received. The customer code change saves after the 500 error, but the category change isn't.
18. Issue: Error when Enabling/Disabling the 'Private' Action Icon
- How issue is affecting user:Customer is experiencing an error code (“Error, you have no permissions to change status”) when attempting to enable or disable the 'Private' action icon; despite having the ability to enable / disable it on the edit screen.
19. Issue: Previous ETA time is defaulting January 5th 1970 12:01 PM
- How issue is affecting users: When creating a new work order, the previous ETA time listed on the work order is defaulting to January 5th 1970 12:01 PM.
20. Issue: Work Order Job Title section listing incorrect information
- How issue is affecting user: The work order details are showing Job Title 'Administrator' for every work order created. This should reflect the job title of the user who created the work order, but it is not.
21. Issue: Warranty Edit Issues
- When editing a warranty on an asset, the drop down menus do not let you change the time frame of the warranty from days to months or years. It just stays stuck on days, leaving customers unable to edit warranty information.