Welcome to the new Service Provider Directory, our new tool that will allow customer to search and hire service providers that are already using Ecotrak.
The following article will outline how to use the new Service Provider Directory.
How to Navigate to the Directory
- Navigate to the Admin drop down in the left menu pane, and click on Service Provider
- A drop-down menu will populate that shows Service Providers and Directory.
- You will continue to access and manage vendors you've already invited under the Service Providers tab.
- To search for additional vendors that are currently on the Ecotrak platform, you will now click on Directory.
Search for New Service Providers
- Once you reach the Directory screen, you will want to select the desired Trade and Location from the drop-down menus to review a list of available Service Providers.
Review and Invite Service Providers
- After you fill in the desired trades and locations, a list of Service Providers matching your search criteria will appear.
- Service Providers will appear in an order related to the number of work orders they have completed in Ecotrak.
- The more work orders a Service Provider has completed, the higher they will be listed on the results.
- You can find this number listed next to the words Work Orders Completed.
- You will also be able to see how many customers the service provider is currently working with on Ecotrak.
- By clicking on the Service Provider name to review their Contact information and their Trades & Regions.
- To invite a Service Provider, click the Invite button. A new invitation will be sent to the vendor and, once they accept your invite, they will appear in your Service Provider module with the rest of your Service Provider network.